Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Back again

How! I cannot believe fast time flies. It feels like yesterday when I sat down to write the up date on what Grace has been up to.

It is hard for me to think that in 13 days time my little baby is going to be turning 2. I still think of her as my little angel. Even when I go shopping for her I have to stop myself from going to the baby section and remind myself that she is now a toddler who wears clothes sized 2 -3 years! When did that happen?!

Since the last time we were here Hurricane Grace, HG for short, has started talking. A real little chatterbox. She has made some wonderful new friends and grown in confidence that has exceeded what I could have ever wished for.  Three weeks ago HG joined a little playgroup which has six other children ranging from 2 to 5 years old. Although she moans everytime I drop her off it doesn't last long and she has a wonderful time. HG has a very strong will and knows exactly what she does and doesn't like. Not that I am complaining, much. She is friendly and outgoing and always full of smiles. When she is not chatting and singing then I know I need to start worrying that something is wrong.

Hopefully now that my work load will become a little lighter I will be able to come back more often and let HG have her say!





No comments:

Post a Comment