Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Face painting and Party packs

Wow! What a busy day. I had two birthday parties that I was invited to today. The first one was for Tamaryn and Dylan and the second was for Emma. Louise baked the cupcakes for Tamaryn. Pretty purple and blue ones with stars and silver balls on them. There were lots of girls who were happy to play with me - yay! I even got my first Hello Kitty party pack. My own party pack! I must admit that eating is becoming a lot more fun now that I have half a tooth. It is amazing what I am able to munch on now. We had a very yummy lunch of home made hamburger and chips. After lunch it was into the car and down the highway to my next appointment. I did manage to have a half hour cat nap on the way there.

There were a lot more little girls at this party. They got to swim in the pool :-( Although we I saw the frozen bodies climbing out of the cold water I was rather happy that I wasn't allowed to swim. Brrrr These little girls were much busier than I could ever hope to be, so I was just happy to sit and watch while they ran and played. Heather gave me my second party pack for the day. Two party packs in one day! This one was a box that had lots of little goodies in that I could unpack. I love boxes that I can unpack and pack again and again. Then the special lady arrived. She was very nice and I got my face painted! With glitter too.
















                                                                  My pretty pink hearts

It was a really busy day but a really fun day too. I am off to bed. Got another big day tomorrow. We are taking part in the Avon iThembi Walk for Breast Cancer. Yawn.  Need to get a good night sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment