Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Its been a while..

It certainly has been a while! Not much has changed lately just improved. I am really getting the hang of walking! I can even walk up and down slopes without falling now. Speaking of falling I did have two minor accidents on Saturday. The first happened when we went to the Irene Farm for breakfast and I tripped on the uneven bricks. I did have a rather nasty bump on my head. Then when we got home and I was happily playing with my toys when I tripped over my squeaky hammer and bumped my cheek on the coffee table. Now I have a perfectly round blue bruise in the middle of my cheek!

On Sunday I discovered the most fun thing to play with - the Hosepipe! All that water and I can make patterns with it when I shake the hosepipe. That was the best fun I have had in a while.

Watering the garden is such hard work!


Ooohhh this is fun! 


Nice and sopping wet!

After I had finished playing and Mommy took me inside to get out of my wet clothes we played on the bed. Just love mommys sunglasses!





So much better just in a nappy! 


Right - next thing on my list of things to do is to get Mommmy to post the video of me walking. Better late than never!
Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment