Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Walking, Riding and Teeth

I can walk!

Well I have been able to walk for a while now but this weekend I started really walking on my own with a lot more confidence. I have such fun sneaking up on mommy! Officially I have my first tooth! It has only taken 13 months but my first tooth is finally here. It was a rather difficult experience which made me cry a lot and be rather miserable. Hopefully the worst is over.

This morning I pushed myself along on my Winnie the Pooh ride-on! I think mommy is happy about that, no more breaking her back pushing me up and down the road. I am sure she will still do it for me though ;-)

Off to have my morning nap. Have a great week all!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Clare. I enjoy reading your blog and seeing your princess grow up and getting all dirty. Love Leigh

    ReplyDelete