Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Road Trip

Today Mom and I took a road trip to visit Meagan, Derek and Matthew. I was ready for my early morning snooze but there were so many new things to look at and watch that I just couldn't sleep, worried I was going to miss something! It was the first time that I got to play with Matthew. He is a little older than me but he was very kind and let me share his toys. He even pushed me on his train. Although we did crash once or twice. Nothing serious I managed to stay on!

Meagan was so nice. She gave me my first Chomp. These things that mom has been hiding away from me! I hardly messed at all. Much to good to mess. I had a nice long sleep in the afternoon. Then it was time to go home. Aawww not the car again! I tried to be good but it started to get really boring when I had thrown all my toys away and mommy wouldn't stop to give them to me. :-( Daddy was waiting at the gate when we got home to rescue me. Gotta love my Daddy. I think I like the idea of road trips and would like to do one soon.

Sweet dreams everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment