Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

The week is coming to an end

What a long week! Not that much has been happening this week, or it doesn't feel that way.

One of Daddy's customers brought a big black box that had to be fixed and he left it on the floor for me to play with. Or so I thought. It was the best toy ever! There was a key that I could put in and take out and when you turned the key it opened a little door. Kept me busy for hours! Then Daddy had to fix it and now my favorite toy is gone :-(


On Sunday I discovered a secret that Mommy has been keeping from me. A lovely bowl of water that I can play with anytime I want! Yes, I discovered the dogs water bowls on Sunday afternoon. I don't think Hagrid was too impressed with me messing all of his yummy clean water everywhere.



I was a rather mucky by the time I was finished. Who needs to have a shell full of water that I can only play with sometimes when these are easily within reach ;-)

Daddy has had to go away again - *sigh* but he says that he will be back tomorrow. We were going to have a "Girls Day Out" but the wind is blowing so much I don't think I want to go and play in the sandpit today. Maybe we can do it tomorrow if the weather is nice. Holding thumbs.

Have a great Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment