Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Spring has Sprung

Spring has sprung and the grass is rizz! 
I am so happy that summer is (almost) here. It is so nice and warm in the afternoon that my splash pool gets filled up and I can play in the water until I look like a prune! I just love playing in the water. There are so many new flowers to look at when we go walking and another added bonus is that I don't have to be all wrapped up against the cold.


I have also had my first proper haircut! Looks very cute even if I do say so myself ;-)



This teething thing is so hard and really sore! Mommy says that I have been such a brave girl and that I am doing really well. I am hoping that it will all be over soon, but I have heard rumours that I am going to get more than one tooth! I hope that they are not all this difficult and sore. Will keep you posted on the progress of the tooth!

Tomorrow at Moms and Babes we are going to be doing water play. I will let you know what that is and what it was like.
Sweet Dreams everyone

2 comments:

  1. Hi Clare. Grace is such a cutie. Natalia also loves playing in/with water. I could leave her in the garden for hours, exploring. How many teeth does Grace have now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leigh. Thanks. Natalia is also gorgeous. She is starting to look more and more like you. Isn't it wonderful that our little ones can play outside and not have to be inside all day? Grace is still trying to cut her first tooth. I will let the whole world know when it arrives!

    ReplyDelete